Feelings are... uncomfortable. Sure, they keep you safe, but when they run the show, life feels out of control. Avoiding them is like pushing a beach ball under water: they pop up when you least expect it. And that can make things feel out of control. It can keep you from truly connecting with others or may result in big reactions, especially for kids. And that feels out of control too. If you want to regain control and find balance, you came to the right place. Help is on the horizon. Houston Family Therapy was created by a counselor who gets it. Learn more about Paige Roane, LMFT.
- Complimentary phone consultation with a licensed counselor to see if therapy is right for you.
- Evening appointments so you don't have to take time away from school or work.
- Online sessions from the convenience of your home or office. Sessions are currently 100% virtual.
- Free referrals to help you find someone who is a good fit in case it's not Paige.
- 2 locations: Memorial City and south Galleria. Currently on hold until further notice.
- Free parking because life is hard enough without having to fight for a parking spot. Also on hold for now.